- What happens to 'Gucci Grace' now Mugabe's gone?on September 7, 2019 at 4:29 am
• Zimbabwe President: Mugabe is national hero
- Attorneys for Jeffrey Epstein accuser request interview with Prince Andrewon September 6, 2019 at 10:25 pm
Attorneys representing one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers have requested a meeting with Prince Andrew, Duke of York, to discuss his relationship with the late Epstein, one of Epstein's associates and the accuser, according to a letter obtained by CNN.
- Boris Johnson's Brexit options are so bad that he might have to call a no-confidence vote in himselfon September 7, 2019 at 6:35 am
- Merkel lands in China amid concernson September 6, 2019 at 8:32 am
Angela Merkel was welcomed by Premier Li Keqiang in Beijing on Friday amid calls for the German Chancellor to take a stronger line on China's human rights record.
- Netanyahu borrows from Trump campaign strategyon September 7, 2019 at 12:09 am
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu borrows from US President Donald Trump's campaign strategy ahead of the upcoming Israeli elections.
- Trump demands deeper Fed rate cut with slower jobs growthon September 6, 2019 at 3:28 pm
Most politicians in government would keep their heads down on news that fewer jobs are being created in the economy.
- No 10 tells BA and pilots to 'sort out' dispute as strike action loomson September 6, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Downing Street is urging British Airways and the union representing its pilots to "sort out" their dispute and avert planned strike action.
- US giant Brink's plots £1bn raid on G4S cash armon September 6, 2019 at 9:58 am
A US-based cash-handling giant is plotting a £1bn-plus takeover of a division of G4S, the FTSE-250 support services group that is the world's biggest security company.
- Sir Philip Green's high street empire plummets to £177m losson September 6, 2019 at 9:42 am
Sir Philip Green's high street retail empire plummeted to a £177m loss last year - blaming a "dramatically" changed retail landscape and increased competition.
- Brexit could make pint sold in pubs cheaper - reporton September 6, 2019 at 7:00 am
Brexit opens the way for a major overhaul of the tax on booze which could help pubs and tackle problem drinking, according to a think tank.
- Weight lift twice a week to improve bone density, adults toldon September 7, 2019 at 3:11 am
Weightlifting could be key to offsetting the natural decline in muscle mass and bone density, new national guidelines have said.
- India loses touch with spacecraft on mission to the moonon September 6, 2019 at 11:34 pm
India's space agency has lost touch with its lunar lander as it approached the moon's south pole.
- Lost finger bone reveals hands of ancient humans looked like ourson September 6, 2019 at 12:02 pm
New analysis of a rediscovered fragment of a finger bone suggests the hands of ancient humans were similar to ours.
- Stress in pregnancy makes personality disorders more likely - studyon September 6, 2019 at 1:43 am
Women who experience stress during pregnancy could be more likely to have children with personality disorders, according to new research.
- Facebook Dating launches in US - will privacy concerns put users off?on September 5, 2019 at 3:49 pm
Facebook is trying to play cupid as it launches its dating feature for the first time in the US.