- The Berlin Wall fell 30 years ago. But an invisible barrier still divides Germanyon November 8, 2019 at 1:01 pm
• Vintage photos capture the passion and restlessness of East Germany's yout
- 'Unprecedented' blazes rage across Australia and form dangerous 'fire clouds'on November 8, 2019 at 11:59 am
- See mayor sprint away from journalistson November 8, 2019 at 5:01 pm
A Chilean mayor found an original way of avoiding journalists' questions - by literally running away from reporters.
- Hong Kong student dies after fall during protestson November 8, 2019 at 10:27 am
A 22-year-old Hong Kong university student who suffered a severe head injury after falling in a parking garage close to the scene of protests has died, hospital authorities confirmed Friday, a development that could further inflame tensions in the semi-autonomous Chinese city.
- Ancient traps containing 14 mammoths foundon November 8, 2019 at 11:39 am
Archeologists in Mexico have uncovered traps containing the remains of at least 14 mammoths.
- Mamas & Papas closes stores to boost profitson November 8, 2019 at 1:24 pm
Mamas & Papas has become the second British maternity chain in a matter of days to call in administrators as its owners seek to navigate their way through mounting losses.
- EasyJet snaps up Thomas Cook landing slots for £36mon November 8, 2019 at 11:40 am
Thomas Cook's liquidators have raised £36m through the sale of the collapsed holiday firm's landing slots at Gatwick and Bristol Airports.
- Battle of the billionaires? Ex-New York mayor set to run for presidenton November 8, 2019 at 10:39 am
Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is expected to announce he is running for US president today.
- ‘Chicken King’ Boparan ousts UK poultry chiefon November 8, 2019 at 10:19 am
The food industry tycoon known as the ‘chicken king’ because of his vast poultry production interests has ousted one of his empire’s top executives as he puts more of its assets on the block.
- Crossrail budget tops £18bn as deadline slips againon November 8, 2019 at 10:09 am
The head of the firm building London's Crossrail project has admitted projected costs have risen further amid continued delays to completion.
- Mysterious wave of texts leave Americans extremely confusedon November 8, 2019 at 5:00 am
A mysterious technical glitch has seen some American mobile phone owners receive unintelligible messages from their friends, family, and even exes.
- WhatsApp messages urge Hindus to vote against Labouron November 7, 2019 at 4:44 pm
Messages urging British Hindus to vote against Labour in the general election are being circulated on WhatsApp, raising concerns about the chat app's role in spreading divisive political content.
- 'Unsinkable metal' inspired by diving bell spiders and fire antson November 7, 2019 at 9:45 am
Researchers at the University of Rochester have created an "unsinkable metallic structure" inspired by diving bell spiders and rafts of fire ants.
- <a href='https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-tech-giants-want-clarity-on-election-rules-as-much-as-politicians-do-11856096'>Tech giants want clarity on election rules as much as politicians do</a>on November 7, 2019 at 4:43 am
- Veteran 'feels normal again' after world's first penis and scrotum transplanton November 7, 2019 at 3:57 am
An American army veteran who lost his legs and genitals in a roadside bomb explosion says he "feels normal again" after undergoing the first full penis and scrotum transplant.